Procedures for electronic visas on the request of foreigners
Order and procedures:
Step 1: Foreigners access the electronic visa web portal of Vietnam Immigration Department (domain name in Vietnamese: “https: //www.xuat nhapcanh.gov.vn", in English "https://www.immigration.gov.vn"), to fill in information on electronic visa application, upload portrait photo and passport bio-data page. After this step, foreigners will be provided with registration codes by the system.
Step 2: Pay visa issuance fees to the account on the electronic visa web portal.
Step 3: Get results
Foreigners applying for electronic visas can use registration codes to check the results on electronic visa web portal, in case of being granted electronic visas, use electronic registration codes to print electronic visas.
Working time: 24 hours/07 days.
- Application submission: Via electronic visa web portal.
- Contents, number of dossiers: Complete electronic visa application conforming to Form No. 01 promulgated with Decree No. 07/2017 / NĐ-CP dated January 25th 2017 of the Government posted on electronic visa web portal.
- Processing time: within 03 working days from the date of receipt of application for electronic visas and visa fee.
- Subjects of application: Foreigners.
- Competent authorities: Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security.
- Results of administrative procedures: electronic visa.
- Fees (if any): US$ 25 /an electronic visa.
- Name of application form (if any): Vietnamese electronic visa application form (Form No. 01 in accordance with Decree No. 07/2017 / NĐ-CP dated January 25th 2017 of the Government).
- Eligibility requirements (if any):
+ Foreigners who are citizens of countries on the list of pilot e-visa issuance in accordance with the regulations of the Vietnamese Government.
+ Foreigners have passports and do not fall into the cases of entry suspension as prescribed in Article 21 of Law on Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam.
(Translated by Gia Vi)