1. The employer's written request for a work permit according to Form No.11/PLI, Appendix I issued together with Decree 152/2020/ND-CP dated December 30th 2020 on foreign workers working in Vietnam and recruiting and managing Vietnamese employees working for foreign employers in Vietnam.
2. The health certificate or health examination certificate issued by a competent foreign or Vietnamese medical agency that is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of health conclusion to the date of submit dossiers or certificates of sufficient health as prescribed by the Minister of Health.
3. Judicial record card or document certifying that the foreign employee is not a person serving a penalty or being expunged or being examined for penal liability by a foreign country or issued by Vietnam.
A judicial record card or a document certifying that the foreign employee is not a person who is currently serving a sentence or has not yet been expunged or being examined for penal liability issued within 06 months from the date of issue to the date of application submission.
4. Documents and papers proving that they are managers, executive directors, experts, technical workers and a number of occupations and jobs are prescribed as follows:
a) Papers proving that they are managers or executive directors as prescribed in Clauses 4 and 5 Article 3 of this Decree;
b) Papers proving that they are experts or technical workers as prescribed in Clauses 3 and 6 Article 3 of this Decree, including: diplomas, certificates, written certifications of agencies, organizations or enterprises in foerign countries about experience years of experts and technical workers;
b) A document proving the experience of a foreign football player or an international transfer certificate (ITC) issued to a foreign football player or a document from the Vietnam Football Federation confirming temporary registration or official for players of the club of the Vietnam Football Federation;
d) Pilot license issued by a competent authority of Vietnam or by a competent authority of a foreign country and recognized by the competent authority of Vietnam for foreign pilots or a professional certificate subjects permitted to work on board aircraft issued by the Ministry of Transport to flight attendants;
dd) Certificate of professional qualifications in the field of aircraft maintenance, issued by a competent authority of Vietnam or by a competent authority of a foreign country and recognized by a competent authority of Vietnam with foreign workers doing aircraft maintenance work;
e) Certificate of professional ability or professional competence certificate issued by a competent Vietnamese authority to foreign seafarers;
g) A certificate of high achievement in the field of sports and certified by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism for sports coaches or having at least one of the following qualifications: B in football coach Asian Football Confederation (AFC) diploma or AFC level 1 goalkeeping diploma or AFC level 1 fitness coach diploma or level 1 indoor soccer (Futsal) coach license of the AFC or any equivalent foreign coaching qualification recognized by the AFC;
h) The diploma granted by a competent authority meets the requirements on qualifications and standard qualifications according to the Law on Education, the Law on Higher Education, the Law on Vocational Education and the Regulation on organization and operation of foreign language informatics and informatics centers promulgated by the Minister of Education and Training.
5. 02 color photos (size 4 cm x 6 cm, white background, straight face, bare head, not wearing colored glasses), photos taken not older than 06 months from the date of application.
6. Written approval of the need to employ foreign workers, except for cases where the need to employ foreign workers is not required.
7. Certified copy of valid passport as prescribed by law.
8. Documents related to foreign workers:
a) For foreign workers specified at Point b Clause 1 Article 2 of this Decree, a document must be sent by the foreign enterprise to work at the commercial presence of that foreign enterprise in the Vietnamese territory. Name and documents proving that the foreign worker was recruited by that foreign enterprise before working in Vietnam for at least 12 consecutive months;
b) For foreign workers specified at Point c Clause 1 Article 2 of this Decree, there must be a contract or agreement signed between Vietnamese side and foreign party, which must contain an agreement on foreign employee working in Vietnam;
c) For foreign workers specified at Point d Clause 1 Article 2 of this Decree, there must be a service provision contract signed between Vietnamese side and foreign side and a document proving that the employee is a foreign worker who has worked for a foreign enterprise without a commercial presence in Vietnam for at least 02 years;
d) For foreign workers specified at Point dd Clause 1 Article 2 of this Decree, there must be a document from the service provider sending foreign workers into Vietnam to negotiate service provision;
dd) For foreign workers specified at Point e Clause 1 Article 2 of this Decree, there must be a document from the agency or organization that appoints the foreign worker to work for the foreign non-governmental organization, international organizations in Vietnam, except for the case specified at Point a Clause 1 Article 2 of this Decree and the operation licenses of foreign non-governmental organizations or international organizations in Vietnam in accordance with law;
e) For foreign workers specified at Point i Clause 1 Article 2 of this Decree, there must be a document from the foreign enterprise, agency or organization sending the foreign worker to work in Vietnam and suitable for the intended working position.
9. Dossiers of application for some special cases’ work permit:
a) For foreign workers who have been granted a valid work permit and wish to work for another employer in the same job position and the same job title stated in the permit, the application file for a new work permit includes: the previous employer's confirmation that the employee is currently working, and the documents specified in Clauses 1, 5, 6, 7 , 8 of this Article and a certified copy of the issued work permit;
b) For foreign workers who have been issued with a current valid and valid work permit and change their job position or job title or the form of work specified in the work permit in accordance with the law; If the employer does not change, the application file for a new work permit includes the papers specified in Clauses 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 of this Article and the work permit or a certified copy of issued work permit.
(Translated br Gia Vi)