Danh mục chính Menu

Ứng dụng lồng nhau

Châu Thành District

Châu Thành District

23:26 03/07/2021
| | |


Address of the People’s Committee: National Route No.80, Mỹ Phú Cluster, Cái Tàu Hạ Town, 

Châu Thành District, Đồng Tháp Province

Tel: 0277.3840012

Fax: 0277.3840898

Email: chauthanh@dongthap.gov.vn

Web: chauthanh.dongthap.gov.vn

Châu Thành is a district in the southern part of Đồng Tháp province, with a natural area of ​​246,164 km2 and a population of 151,669 people. It borders Vĩnh Long city (Vĩnh Long province) to the East, Sa Đéc city to the West, Tiền River to the West, Bình Tân district (Vĩnh Long province) to the South.

The district has administrative units consisting of 11 communes and 01 town.

The district has over 70% of households working in agriculture; the rest, about 30% of households  working on trading, handicrafts, brick kilns, forging, flour and other economic components.

Châu Thành district is an agricultural district so that the agricultural sector develops, especially aquaculture; mainly pangasius industry distributed in islets, which take a large part of the area, has significant source of raw materials for the processing factory in Sa Đéc Industrial Park, Cái Tàu Hạ - An Nhơn Industrial Cluster.

Châu Thành district is known for many traditional trades such as brick, pottery, forging, flour production, handmade woven products, etc.


Mr. Lê Minh Trung

Position: Chairman

Tel: 0776 111 910

Email: leminhtrung8282@gmail.com

Mr. Phan Thanh Dũng

Position: Vice Chairman

Tel: 0908 243 131

Email: ptdung131@yahoo.com.vn

Mr. Đỗ Nhật Định

Position: Vice Chairman

Tel: 0918 492 212

Email: dndinh2014@gmail.com

(Translated by Trúc Giang)

Hiển thị Tới trang của 135 < >

Xuất bản thông tin

Official spokesperson of Dong Thap Provincial People's Committee

Tel: (+84)277.3853949 | Fax: (+84)277.3851615

Email: banbientap@dongthap.gov.vn

Address: No. 12, Road 30 / 4, Ward 1, Cao Lanh City, Dong Thap