Provincial Traffic Safety Committee
Address: No. 153, National Route No. 30, Mỹ Phú Ward, Cao Lãnh city, Đồng Tháp province
Tel: 0277.3851.113 - 0277.3854.113
The Provincial Traffic Safety Committee is an inter-branch coordination organization with the function of assisting the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee (PPC) to direct the implementation of measures to ensure traffic order and safety and overcome traffic congestion in the locality.
The Provincial Traffic Safety Committee has its own seal and opened account at Đồng Tháp State Treasury.
Its duties and powers are:
- To propose to the PPC planning and measures to coordinate provincial departments, agencies and administrations at all levels in implementing measures to ensure traffic order and safety and overcome traffic congestion; to offer the PPC to consolidate the district-level traffic safety committee in order to effectively implement traffic safety and order.
- To assist the Chairman of the PPC to direct and urge organizations and unions on coordinating in the field of traffic order and safety; and to overcome traffic congestion in the locality.
- To raise people’s awareness in the province the provisions of law, instructions of the Government, the Prime Minister and regulations of ministries and branches related to work of traffic order and safety.
- To report urgently to the PPC and the National Traffic Safety Committee on serious traffic accidents occurring in the province; to coordinate to direct the work of salvage, rescue, overcome and limit consequences caused by traffic accidents, to direct functional agencies to determine the causes and promptly propose preventive measures; to implement annual periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) or irregular reports on the situation of traffic order and safety, traffic accidents and traffic congestion.
- To regulate the regime and scope of responsibility of each member of the committee and agencies of its members; to regulate functions, duties, powers and responsibilities of the Office of the Committee.
- To perform other duties assigned by the Chairman of the PPC and the provisions of law.
Members of Đồng Tháp Traffic Safety Committee are the Head, Deputy Heads, Commissioner in Charge and members.
MEMBERS OF THE PROVINCIAL TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
Mr. Phạm Thiện Nghĩa
Position: Chairman of the Provincial People’s Committee
Standing Deputy Head
Mr. Lê Hoàng Bảo
Position: Deputy Director of Provincial Department of Transport
Mr. Nguyễn Văn Hiểu
Position: Vice Director of Provincial Public Security
Commissioner in Charge
Mr. Nguyễn Phước Thiện
Position: Chief of the Office of Provincial Traffic Safety Committee
(Translated by Gia Vi)